Pages

Thursday, April 07, 2011

yah. It's been a while. I hear you.

Four short weeks ago, I was awed like a mom at the little inchworm who was learning to just barely drag himself 3 body lengths. 

Yaw. 

He figured that out real quite.  Drag-Crawl-Pull up-Furniture walking (OK just barely).  We are rocking through the milestones.  Rockin'  in Boise. Got that?

Hey btw.  Annie.  Did that feeder get fixed?  I fiddled with buttons and drop down menus.  I swear.  But the back pages of blogger are a crazy-jungle-labyrinth. 

I have photos...I will upload photos...tonight?  perhaps.

I will try and be better about updating the site.  Because I am backlogging in my head on funny things to overshare with everyone. 

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! You're back!

    Indeed the feeder thing looks fixed! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Oh Please, say something lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...