Pages

Monday, March 07, 2011

Lesson in opposites and the ever incredible Inchworm



The Inchworm goes
 





 

Up. Down.


Cutest little play romper, right? A shout out of thanks to my Aunt Pam. I can't believe that it fits him already.







Happy.  Sad. 



It is frustrating when you put in a lot of effort and don't hardly move at all.  You should have heard his sound effects.  The wind up purr, the growl, the howl of frustration. But he tries.  Oh boy, does he try. 


Hello mama.  *Muah*




 

Bye Bye baby

Can you picture me sadly waving as his little tush scoots past me?



 

My Girl.  My Boy. 

Do you see that stream of drool off Henry's chin?!?  That is what we are living with.  Crazy wet baby kisses. 



And that folks is your lesson in opposites for today.  Thank you for your rapt attention.  Please stay tuned for all of the other interesting stuff that you could learn here. 

Boise Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Please, say something lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...