Pages

Monday, June 07, 2010

Who Am I? Mama interviews Elliot

I wanted to put some information about Elliot on her birthday invitations...her interests, favorites etc.  It morphed into an interview that was too long to fit onto the invitations (which btw, I am planning on emailing out today).  Elliot just had so much to share that the little text box did not serve us well.
So, I am directing everyone (everyone who cares) over here... to learn about soon-to-be-3 year old Elliot.
Letting the chips fall where they may, the answers are verbatim.

What do you like to do?
I love to dance and play dancing girl (wear costumes and tutus). I like the hunting game (from the arcade in McCall)

Elliot, what is your favorite...
  • Place to go? Target and the zoo.
  • Movie?  Princess and the Frog
  • Games? to play castle and duplos with dad.
  • Color? Pink and Blue
  • Food? soup
  • Favorite Toy? my doll house. 
When you grow up what do you want to be?
Big like you, like a mama.  I want a baby when I grow up.  I want to go to the park all by myself and climb up trees.  I want to use saws and chainsaws when I get bigger.  I want long hair not big hair and not little hair.  I want hair like cousin Maia.

What do three year old girls do?
They use guns.  but guns aren't toys so babies can't use them.

What else happens when you turn three?
A lot, but I can't tell you now.  Maybe later.  Cause I don't know.

Fill in the blank sentences:
I love to say bad words.
I like to do good things like say please and eat good food like soup.
My favorite thing to do with daddy is to play duplos
My favorite thing to do with mommy is go on walks and make cupcakes and cookies

picture of Elliot playing duplos with daddy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Please, say something lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...