...but my little angel accidentally tipped my water glass into my lap at a restaurant last night. My chair was wet. Izaak looked at the puddle at my feet with a excited, shocked OMG look on his face, Elliot announced loudly that mama got water all over her, and the waitress briefly looked panicked. It was a long couple of seconds before Izaak realized what really happened.
And, then Izaak and I bust up laughing and couldn't stop. We had tickets for the crazy train.
You have conversations at the end of a pregnancy about how you are going to play it cool if your water breaks in public. The "whoops, I just spilled my drink, guess we better leave" was on our list. Not anymore though...too much drama.