Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

To judge and be judged.

Link to article I liked...I think I must like it be because the author's style...'cause I am not a runner....and I spent my final WEEKS of pregnancy whining loudly. I must identify with the writer's style, or general premise more than the CRAZY pregnant lady that is the subject. Whatev'. Just cut and paste the link.

http://www.moxiebird.com/2011/10/area-pregnant-woman-does-thing-gets-judged-for-it.html

Speaking of judging (which no one was, right?). I decided for concrete countertops. Thanks to everyone for the feedback. I will post pics soon. Very lovely results :)

Additonally, there will be a new (or 7 new) additions to our family. Tomorrow. Pictures to come. Elliot is very excited and we are namestorming like crazy monsters.....

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Oh Please, say something lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...