Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Artisan Bread. yum yum

Yummy new library book may end up on my kitchen shelf permanently. Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day is genius and easy. My old bread recipe (along with kneading, rising, proofing) is so last week.  I have been making beautiful bread and the bakery perfect crusty outside.  My old bread recipe was fine, but labor intensive and was good sandwich bread...however, this new stuff is just begging for garlic butter. 

Here is a photo of my 1st recipe test run. (and a pic of the book cover to compare)...





and 10 minutes later. (Izaak, EL and I are shameless fans of warm carb smothered in melty butter)





And a link to the new recipe. But you should really just check out the book.

3 comments:

  1. Wowieee, that is a beauty. I've got that book on my kitchen shelf and can say it earns its keep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey. 13 days left on the count down!!! I will make a loaf of bread in your honor tonight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, thanks! I probably shouldn't eat any. Gotta fit into my dress.

    ReplyDelete

Oh Please, say something lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...