Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

How to make me think that you are not as cool as you probably think you are.

Just throwing this out there.  But does anyone agree with me that Red coupes with spoilers and after market mufflers are not automatically awesome (or sexy cars)? 
I'll say that there are red coupes with spoilers that lovely to gaze upon.  But that is because they are exotic or luxury vehicles.
Taking any ol'dodge neon or ford focus or (heaven forbid) a honda civic and tricking it out and then rumbling past me on the freeway does not make you look cool. period.

Cutting me off on the freeway and giving me a so cool tilted-head-nod-thing in your red-coupe-with stupid big-spoiler-tricked-out-honda-civic-that sounds strangely rumbly?

 I think you look silly. 
There.  I said it.     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Please, say something lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...